Monday, January 31, 2011

Six Flags

The day before 2010 was over me and the rest of them when to Six Flags. On the way there our truck broke down next to an antique store. We thought that the piece that was broken was in the glove box, Momma looked but didn't see one. So we all got out of the truck. Momma and Skippy went and looked around in the store while me and the guys waited for the tow truck. After a while Techie got bored so instead of sitting around doing nothing, he looked in the glove box again, and what do you know he found it! So they started working on that, I kept looking for the tow truck and the girls kept looking around in the store. Finally the guys fixed it so I went to look for the girls. As I was going in one door they were coming out another. So as I was looking around for them, they were talking to G.I.Jack. So I finally come out and we all get back in the truck. Then G.I.Jack calls and tells the tow truck guy that we fixed it. A few miles later the truck broke down again! This time we didn't have the part so the tow guy came and towed us off to a near by Ford dealer. So we waited a few hours and they drove us to a Chili's and we had some lunch. Then we drove back waited a little bit more and they fixed it. So by the time we got to Six Flags it was already 6:00 and most of the rides were closed. We still got to ride a lot of the rides though. We decided not to stay for the fire works at 1:00. But on the way home we saw some other guys shoot off some of their own fire works. Then we finally got home and the first thing we all did was go up stairs and go to sleep. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment