Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Life

Well where do I start? How about my best Friends. I have two. One in NC and one in TX. The one in NC has been my friend forever. Well not FOREVER. It really my moms fault I'm friends with her. Me and Her were in girl scouts together. We didn't really talk to each other. Are moms were friends. They made us spend the night at my house and ever since we have been friends. I still Skype her all the time .My TX best friend I met at my youth. She is quiet. Well time to talk about my self. I'm a 11 year old girl. I have two older brothers no sisters. Three Dogs and a Cat. One of the dogs the puppy is mine I got her for Christmas. She loves me. She is just so cute. shes not what you would think of if someone says puppy. She is big. She is sick right now I woke up to a sore throat and puppy puke on my blanket. I just washed yesterday. most owners would git mad and freak out about it. I just love on her and say it ok. she curls up beside me and falls asleep. Are other dog are a bit ???????. They try to eat and even the cat eats her food so I have to git on to them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your puppy is sick, Skippy. Love you so much, I think you are the bomb! <3

    ReplyDelete