Monday, January 24, 2011

What I think about my life

I'm not in to all this Army stuff. If you ask me we were a lot happier when we weren't in the Army. Yes I know before we were self employed and didn't have a lot of money in are pocket, but I still like our old little bubble life. I'm not saying I don't like it here but I liked it their a little bit better there. On the other side if we didn't move here I wouldn't have such a great Puppy,and a awesome youth. Still I miss my friends. I could never stop loving them. I just feel like a misfit here. No one on my street is my age. Other than one but she is not really a good friend like I'm looking for. I have a awesome friend at my youth. She is just a bit to quiet for me tho. When I go to the park by my house their is sometimes girls my age,I walk up to them and they ask me were I go to school. I say I'm home schooled. Its quiet for a few seconds. Then they looked at each other and look at me and asked in a quiet little pitiful voice I guess you don't have any friends do you? It happens every time. I do get a little mad. All my friends where I used to live were all home schooled. Here barley no one is..... but as my momma always says *Put on your big girl panties and deal with it* I know I'm 11 and all but I cried when my dad was gone for 2 and a half weeks I don't know about all this year stuff. I would be a teen when he gets back. I still love to curl up with him and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment