Sunday, January 23, 2011

Acta non verba - Deeds, not words.

Now while I am the Techie of the family, you may expect me to enjoy sitting at my computer typing up long stories, but you're wrong. I'm not doing this for the joy of writing, i prefer to do stuff that gets written about. I'm not doing this to make people sad for me as i write about the hard times in my life. I'm doing this simply to show people who read this (like you) how i feel about the things that go on in my life. Now I am a military child and I too wish to go into the military one day, most of you would now say that military must be my life. It's not though, it's merely a part of it. Being only a sophomore in high-school, school is still a very large part, I'm also in scouting, church youth, and i always have friends, my time is limited and my motivation even more so. Yet I press on looking forward to the outcome of what I do. So here on this blog, don't expect it to just be my emotions and thought, expect to hear about things I do, the things I see, and maybe a little emotion.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more. Acta non verba...describes you to a T. I think you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy to read your words, even though you would rather be acting, not writing. You write your thoughts so well for one so young - don't stop thinking or writing.

    ReplyDelete