Thursday, February 3, 2011

My likes and unlikes

The color Green its my birth stone. I love the darker Green. Lime Green just looks funny. I love Frog's not as a pet but at a stuffed animal. I love all animals tho. I also like waka waka by Shakira. I am lessing to it right now. I just have some thing about Africa. I would love to go there some day. Not to live just a trip for two weeks. I have a list of places I want to go before I die. I know I'm only eleven but..... On the list is Africa and Alaska and Jamaica. Thats my top three. I love to decorate my room. Not my whole room just on my bunk bed. I have my own room but I still have bunk beds. I just put up drawings I did. and ribbon. I don't really like to read unlike my whole family. I would rather just draw. or curl up with my puppy. I love fruit and veggies. I don't like sweets but I like a few sweets but not a lot. I could survive on strawberry milk and peanut butter.It has to be JIF though. My favorite animal is a Lieger. This is a Lieger by his momma.
The Lieger is the big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment