Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Call Of Duty Black Ops

Time for some Black Ops! Me personally I think that Black Ops is the most kick-butt game I have ever played. I mean its just awesome! You can set up computers to play against, so if you like playing those team games but your friends aren't there you can also set the computers to be on your team. You can access every gun and perk as soon as you start, unless your playing online then you have to get your guns by leveling up. My favorite guns personally are the RPK, the M60, the stoner 63, the famas, the AUG and the AK 47. My best perks are scavenger pro, slight of hand pro and marathon pro. I also like the semtex as my grenade and the nova gas, and I also like the claymore. As my secondary I like the ASP as my pistol, the law as my rocket launcher and the cross bow as my special. Next week I'm going to be talking about a game that you can't find on the shelves, its called castle crashers. The only way to get it is to be a Xbox live member and get it in the market place.

No comments:

Post a Comment