Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Halo Reach.

Basically what I'm going to do is I'm going to chose a game I once played and tell you all the good and bad things about it. As you can see by the name of the tittle I'm going to be talking about the new Halo, also the last Halo. I pretty much found two or three problems, 1. you can't mix and match the elites armor like in 2 and 3, 2. the tank has no weak spot when indestructible vehicles is on like all the other vehicles, 3. in the campaign you can't take the warthog where ever you want anymore! 4. I'm not sure if you guys will like it or not but I like how you have to play the game with your friend and campaign to level up and buy armor. Now I'm going to tell you about the good things. 1.they made some new weapons like the concussion riffle and the DMR. (the battle riffle from 2 and 3 only they turned it into a single shot.) 2. they made the most awesome vehicle in 1 and took it out in 2 and 3 and now its back, I forgot the name but it has the maneuverability of the ghost and the fire power of the wraith. 3. they made new armor! it looks so cool and you can wear it in the campaign! you can even buy master chiefs voice so in the campaign you sound like him! There are other voices to from both 2, 3 and ODST. 4. they made it to where your armor can have ability's like running, jet pack, armor lock, (you press the button and you become in invincible for a short time.) drop shield, dodge and invisibility. That's it for this week! Next week I'm going to talk about the new COD Black Ops!

No comments:

Post a Comment