Thursday, March 3, 2011

UGH

Time is tick, tick, ticking away...

Kids and I are great,  moving through life just fine. Hanging out, cleaning house, doing laundry. We know that in 3 days there is going to be a huge hole in the house, but we are plugging along. We have all had time with GI Jack on our own in the last couple of weeks.

I pitch a little internal hissy last night. I just hate that this is happening. But I know that it is a part of the process and we are going to make it through. The kids and I are looking forward to a trip to FL in a couple of weeks. I am hoping that the sun and the sand can just lighten our hearts a little bit.

I stepped down as an FRG Leader today. Yeah, 3 days before they leave for a month of training, but right now I know that they FRG is in great hands and I really just want to focus on my kids. Just where I am.

Today, I am thankful for warm temps in early March, the sunshine, and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment