Wednesday, March 2, 2011

deployment

My daddy is in the Army as you all know. When your a Army Brat there is always a time when your mom or dad will deploy. You may not like it but it will happen. My daddy is going to N.T.C. Its not really a deployment. Its more of a camp. He is leaving soon. To help me be strong I just look at my poster that says *With you to guide me, Lord, I know that I'll be strong* I just love that poster. I will be strong but My friend and family will help allot. My friend here are used to the Army life. I'm still getting used to it. It may take a while but I will soon enough. Some time in March we are going to Florida. I cant wait. I get to see my big brother. His not really my brother. He is my cousin. My parents kinda raised him. I think going to Florida will help me get my mind off my daddy. My dad will be really deploying some time in June I think. That is the real deployment. He will be gone for a year. I will be almost fourteen by the time he get's back. My BFF in NC were I used to live. She may come down here when my dad deploy's. She will help allot. The people that will help allot is my Youth leader's. They were Army brat's to so they know what I am going trough.

No comments:

Post a Comment